Ub Turnier/4the Saison Online Liga

• Hallo Auch,es geht hier um die 4the Saison der Online-Liga wer Lust darauf hat einfach Melden.

Gespielt wird nach Turniermodus,3 Spiele mit der Selben Liste Comp Wird Etc Sein.

Pro spiel bleibt 14 Tage Zeit ist es danach noch nicht Absolviert wird ein 10:10 gewertet.

7k Kdc
    6k Woodis

Hossa Baby!

• Bei drei Spielen bin ich dabei. Das sollte ja Zeitlich auf jeden fall machbar sein :) Also dann auch nur eine Liste für die drei Spiele?

Dämonen des Chaos 6000 Punkte
    Tiermenschen im Aufbau

• Jup wie Bei einem Turnier auch,wird auch genau so zugeloost die Games geht klar dann bist du der erste:-)

Es wird Vorraussichtlich etwas International 2+3 Leute aus Ub haben auch noch Interesse mal sehen ob sie denn Fest zusagen.

7k Kdc
    6k Woodis

Hossa Baby!

• Hello guys!

Elo was kind enough to mention the Liga for me so if you don't mind a player with rather fluffy army I would like to give it a try. As I understand there are 2 weeks to play a game in each round and there will be 3 rounds total = each player should play 3 games. ETC rules too.

How are you going to determine the pairs? Is it possible to challenge/grudge players in the first round?

Thanks!

• Werde auchnmit von der Partie sein.

@Swordmaster: I think It's more than makeable to challange someone in the first Round. We also do it in tournaments in Germany.
    To determine the pairings i would prever the Swiss Göpp systhem. It determines the pairing's due to youre results at the tournament. Also you wont play against the same Person twice.

Hope i didn't make to many mistakes writing this. I'm better in spaeking than writing. ;)

Greetings Echsenvamp

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Echsenvamp ()

• @Swordi, i Hope Aem comes the Time here in and explain all,we make the Pairings with Swice Sytem Swordi.My English is so bad....PrinzKaos makes the Pairings then.I hope we have a nice Tourney and some Fluffy Realexed games:-).It is realy nice and i happy you join the Tourney :D

7k Kdc
    6k Woodis

Hossa Baby!

• @ Echsenvamp

Danke! Alles klar! :)

I am mainly asking because I promised Elo a game and it would be a great opportunity to finally have it! I am perfectly familiar with Swiss system but whatever the organizers decide is fine by me. I will play against new players no matter what and that is great already!

Cheers!

• Wenn ihr das so professionell aufzieht (international, System zum Pairing etc.), kann man natürlich auch darüber nachdenken, das bei t3 anzumelden... jedenfalls auf Dauer, aber dann wird es natürlich eine ungleich größere Sache vermutlich.

• Nee nee las mal soll im Rahmen bleiben vorerst,wenn es wirklich bestand hat kann man darüber nachdenken das grösser zu machen.Ich werd heut und morgen nochmal mit ein paar leuten reden auf Ub ich denke wir bekommen ein hohes nivau für diese Liga.

7k Kdc
    6k Woodis

Hossa Baby!

• @ Elo

Sorry, I missed your post in the first place. Please, don't worry! As I said I was simply curious and wanted to use the chance to play against you to fulfill my promise! Your English is good enough, trust me, much better than mein Deutsch :D

• @ Swordi Haha ok when you that mean:-),Aem comes later online and Explain all i send him a message on Whats app. Ok So i Hope we Can start @ Next week with First games maybe have all a bit Time next Week to Play a Game.

7k Kdc
    6k Woodis

Hossa Baby!

• Haha wird sehr Lustig alles Coole Leute mit denen ich schon sehr oft Gespielt habe von d.h mein English ist ja auch Bockmist Wird schon werden:-)

7k Kdc
    6k Woodis

Hossa Baby!

• T3 nimmt keine Online-Veranstaltungen an.

Na klar mache ich mit.

• Hey guys,

first of all it is important to ask our kind board team if they agree that we will have some posts in english. I assume that this will be ok.

I think that I can join the party when I'm back from Greece. This will be at the end of next week. I will visit the board once or twice a day.

@Swordmaster: I will send a mail

Universal Battle: Aemkei81

9k Druchii
    8k Khemri