Ub Turnier/4the Saison Online Liga

• Me and DodoRevolte, we were pushed by the sponsors so we took the place of football Champions League for our match.
    Tuesday 20.45, on yours desktops, laptops and tablets.
    Free popcorn.
    :thumbup:

Cl is for pussys, our Match is for real Men !!! Blood sweat n cryin babies!

Ninth Age Playtester =]

i know things and i don't drink ;)

• Good Morning Gentlemen's,

Today we have many games,

Alirion vs Prinz Kaos

FuriousD vs Micky90

Scrubs Vs Gimli1313

Elo Vs Swordmaster

Guys write here in when you play,when with password is the game please use whbattle for it.

Elo Vs Swordmaster start @ 9.00 pm maybe 9.30 pm.

Greets
    Elo

7k Kdc
    6k Woodis

Hossa Baby!

• Good luck to all of you:)

My game vs Cremosity will take place on wednesday or thursday at 20.30 German time.

I must admit that I really like the idea of that tournament, almost like live event:p

• Hi guys,

It was very late at night when we finished the game so I apologize for not writing more right after it.

I would like to thank Elo for a great challenge and tough game where the luck was switching sides and there was a lot of maneuver involved. There were moments where it looked like one player is getting an advantage then it switched towards the other one favor and Lady Luck could not make her mind :)

I also wanted to thank all the spectators in the peanut gallery, there were so many of you and I am very happy you joined the game. I will write a detailed report as usual in a few days and I hope we will have some nice chat about it too! I am really curious what you thought about the armies and the performance of the generals. I hope you enjoyed watching it.

Cheers!

• I also made Screenshots. Thatswhy you will get reports of my games too. Only Problem: the reports will be written in german. You'll find the link in my signature.

Wer Lust hat, findet hier Schlachtberichte von mir:
    (Hauptsächlich Waldelfen, Vampire, Tiermenschen)

• More reports will follow, and I think my opponent Elithmar wants to make one too. It will be very interesting to have a report written from two sides. Maybe we can make it turn by turn from the view of the players turn? What do you think?

Universal Battle: Aemkei81

9k Druchii
    8k Khemri

• By the way my game with jackfus was a 10-10 if i didn´t get it wrong :D

Halb 10 ist Brotzeit
    Half past nine is Breadtime
    GrossMaulOP on UB

• Hi guys,

That is awesome so many players want to prepare reports! Really looking forward to reading them all! Hopefully it will inspire all participants to offer some highlights or engage in the discussions about the games. Keep up the good work!

• The next game is then i think Cremosity Vs Galharen start Wendsday or Tuesday.Very Great Battle 2 Solid Player and 2 Very Good List's.Valyrian and Dodo Revolte on Tuesday 20.45 Pm Watch in and find out:-)

7k Kdc
    6k Woodis

Hossa Baby!

• Gal, I can login tomorrow at 17:30, if you're able to do so, we'll get the time to finish it in a go. Let me know if you can mate.

Cheers,