Echsen-Liste

• Hi ich bin über diese Liste im Internet gestolpert, was haltet ihr davon?

Magic Weapons:
    Ø 60pts Saurus Heroes and Lords only Model doubles his normal attacks for a single round of close combat. Model then must pass a Strength test on 2d6 or take d2 wounds which cannot be saved in any way, including wards. Wounds inflicted on bearer by machete will count towards combat resolution.
    Ø 50pts Bearer gains +2A.
    Ø 50pts Wounds cannot be saved by armour.
    Ø 25pts Character always strikes first.

Magic Armour:
    Ø 70pts Saurus Heroes and Lords only Model gains +1S and Regenerate.
    Ø 45pts Character gains 4+ Ward save against all wounds caused by magical weapons, magical spells and all forms of magical attacks.
    Ø 35pts Character counts as wearing heavy armour. Re-roll failed armour save.

Talismans:
    Ø 40pts Bearer has Magic Resistance 2.
    Ø 40pts Character has 2+ Ward save against first wound suffered. One use only.
    Ø 30pts Character has 5+ Ward save.

Arcane items:
    Ø 100pts Once per magic turn, bearer randomly steals a single spell from an enemy character on the battlefield. The spell can then be cast without the use of any Power dice. Spell counts as being successful and of the minimum Casting value for dispels.
    Ø 80pts No enemy Wizard within 12 of the bearer may cast any spells.
    Ø 70pts Bearer generates an extra d3 Power dice. Exhausted on a roll of a 1. Slann only.
    Ø 60pts During enemys magic phase, remove d2 Power dice from opponent. Exhausted on a roll of a 1. Slann only.
    Ø 50pts Automatically dispels one enemy spell not cast with irresistible force. On a 4+ the spell is destroyed. One use only.
    Ø 50pts Add 1 extra dice to the Lizardman armys pool of Power and Dispel dice in each players turn.
    Ø 25pts Slann knows one more spell than normal. Magic level is not increased. Slann only.
    Ø 20pts Bearer saves one unused Power dice or Dispel dice at the end of any Magic phase and stores it to be used in the next Magic phase. Slann only.

Enchanted items:
    Ø 100pts Nominate one unengaged enemy unit within 18 of the bearer and within line of sight. Enemy unit must pass a Leadership check with a 2 modifier or else flee. Does not affect undead, daemons or units immune to psychology. Slann only.
    Ø 60pts Bound item. Power level 4. A single friendly unit within 6 gains stubborn for that turn. Slann only.
    Ø 55pts Bound spell. Power level 4. Magic missile with a range of 18 and does D6 S5 hits. No armour saves allowed.
    Ø 40pts Skink character on foot only. Model can fly.
    Ø 20pts Nominate an enemy character at the start of battle. All unsaved wounds caused by the bearer against target are doubled.

Magical banners:
    Ø 90pts All models in the unit, including characters, strike first when charged. One use only.
    Ø 75pts Unit causes Fear.
    Ø 45pts Unit gains +d3 combat resolution.
    Ø 40pts All units firing missile weapons at unit must deduct a 1 from their roll. Template weapons are not affected.
    Ø 30pts Unit has 4+ Ward save against normal and magical missiles with a S5 or more.
    Ø 20pts Unit pursues an extra d6 .

Marks:
    Saurus characters may be given up to 2 Marks. Skink heroes and priests may be given up to 1 Mark.
    Ø 50pts +1 Wound
    Ø 50pts +1 Leadership
    Ø 25pts +1 Attack
    Ø 25pts Frenzy
    Ø 20pts +1 Strength
    Ø 15pts Skink Priest only, +1 spell
    Ø 15pts +1 Movement
    Ø 5pts +2 Initiative

Poisoned Glands:
    All Skinks, including characters, count as using poisoned weapons in shooting and in close combat.
    Swoop Attack:
    When a Terradon unit charges an enemy unit and makes contact, its attacks are resolved before the target can strike back. Charging Terradon unit then glides 2d6 further away toward the direction of their charge.
    Salamander Venom:
    Range 15 Roll an artillery dice. Target takes 2-10 S3 hits with a 1save modifier. If a misfire is rolled, a Skink is eaten.
    Chameleon Skinks:
    Enemy suffer an additional 1 to hit when shooting at Chameleon Skinks. Can be placed like Scouts but with no minimum distance between them and the enemy, or place them in sight of enemy, even in the open, but more than 12 away from them.
    Blowpipes:
    Range 12 Strength 3 and 2X Multiple shots, Poisoned attacks.
    Impressionable:
    Skinks which are accompanied by Kroxigor will use the Leadership of their larger cousins for all psychology and Break tests. Once all of the Kroxigor are killed, the Skinks revert back to using their basic Leadership.
    Order of Spawning:
    The number of Entrusted Saurus units in an army must always be equal to or less than the number of Saurus Warriors in the army
    Ceremonial Armour:
    Counts as heavy armour versus shooting, counts as light armour in close combat
    Sacred Duty:
    Temple Guard become stubborn if Slann is in unit
    Contemplation:
    Slann cannot use magical armour or magical weapons
    Majestic Presence:
    Slann is always placed in the second rank of a unit it joins. Slann do not have to accept challenges and can freely join or detach from units even if unit is engaged in close combat

Lords:
    Slann priest sixth spawning, 220ppm, 1 Lord slot
    m4/ws3/bs0/s3/t4/w3/i2/a1/ld9
    weapons hand weapon
    magic Slann priest is a level 3 wizard. May choose spells from one of the 8 lores in the Warhammer rulebook. Has Shield of the Old Ones 4+ Ward save. Cold Blooded. Contemplation. Majestic Presence.
    Options:
    may be upgraded to Level 4 for +50ppm
    may be upgraded to fifth spawning for +20ppm, gains +1 spell
    may be upgraded to fourth spawning for +40ppm, gains +1 to dispel, +1 to cast, +1W
    may be upgraded to third spawning for +70ppm, gains ability to mix and match and choose spells from any of the 8 lores at beginning of battle, +1W, generates 5 Power dice, costs an additional Hero slot
    may be upgraded to second spawning for +100ppm, Ld 10, +2W, generates 6 Power dice, costs an additional Lord slot
    may choose magic items from the Common or Lizardman magic items list, with a total value of 150 points
    Spawnings each spawning gains all of the abilities of the younger spawn. In addition, for each spawning a Lizardman player chooses, he must add the costs of the younger spawnings as well. Fifth spawning costs 290ppm, fourth spawning costs 330ppm, third spawning costs 400ppm and +1 Hero slot, and generates 5 Power dice, second spawning costs 500ppm and +1 Lord slot, and generates 6 Power dice
    Immensely Old if a Slann of the second spawning is killed, then the outcome of the battle can either be a defeat or a draw for the Lizardman player. The Lizardman player cannot win the battle due to the loss of the Slann.
    Channeling when casting a spell the Slann may use a Skink priest for the purpose of range and line of sight
    Floats Slann moves as a flyer up to 10 per movement round

Saurus Lord, 190ppm, 1 Lord slot
    m4/ws6/bs0/s5/t5/w3/i4/a5/ld9
    weapons hand weapon
    Options:
    - may choose either a great weapon +7ppm, additional hand weapon +6ppm, spear +6ppm, halberd +6ppm
    - may wear ceremonial armour +4ppm and may carry a shield +4ppm
    - may ride cold one +30pts
    - may choose Marks and/or magic items from the common or Lizardman magic item lists with a total value of 100ppm
    - may ride Carnosaur for an additional +290pts and extra Hero slot. Carnosaur has m6/ws3/bs0/s6/t5/w5/i2/a4/ld5 has Scaly Skin 4+, Causes Terror. Large Target, Stupidity. Carnosaur inflicts d3 wounds against large targets. Will become Frenzied after the first model it removes from battle.
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Scaly skin 5+. Cold one causes fear, are thick skinned 5+ and subject to Stupidity

Heroes:
    Skink Hero, 80ppm, 1 Hero slot
    m6/ws4/bs4/s4/t3/w2/i5/a3/ld6
    Raptor m8/ws2/bs0/s3/t3/w1/i4/a1/ld5
    weapons hand weapon
    Options:
    - may choose either additional hand weapon +4ppm or spear +4ppm
    - may also choose either a blowpipe +6ppm or javelins +8ppm
    - may carry a shield
    - may choose a single Mark and/or magic items from the common or Lizardman magic item lists with a total value of 50ppm
    - may carry up to 1 Arcane item
    - may ride a Raptor +16pts
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Scout. Raptors are Thick Skinned 6+

Skink Priest, 65ppm, 1 Hero slot
    m6/ws2/bs3/s3/t2/w2/i4/a1/ld5
    weapons hand weapon
    magic A Skink Priest is a Level 1 Wizard
    Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Scout
    Options:
    - one Skink Priest in the army may be upgraded to a Level 2 Wizard for +35ppm
    - may choose a single Mark and/or magic items from the common or Lizardman magic item lists with a total value of 50ppm
    - may ride a Raptor +16pts
    Skink Priest must choose spells from one of the 8 lores that its accompanying Slann has picked from the Warhammer rulebook. Otherwise, if a Slann is not present in the army, then a Skink Priest must choose spells from the Heavens lore.

Saurus Hero, 100ppm, 1 Hero slot
    m4/ws5/bs0/s5/t5/w2/i3/a4/ld8
    weapons hand weapon
    Cold Blooded, Scaly Skin 5+, Cold One causes Fear, are Thick Skinned and subject to stupidity
    Options:
    - may choose either a great weapon +7ppm, additional hand weapon +6ppm, spear +6ppm, halberd +6ppm
    - may wear ceremonial armour +5ppm and may carry a shield +4ppm
    - may ride cold one +30pts
    - may choose Marks and/or magic items from the common or Lizardman magic item lists with a total value of 50ppm
    - one Saurus Hero may carry the battle standard for +25 pts. The Hero carrying the Battle Standard cannot choose any extra weapons, nor can he use a shield. Battle Standard bearer can have any magical banner with no point limit, but if he carries a magical banner he cannot carry any other magical item.

Lustria Core Units:
    Saurus Warriors, 11ppm
    m4/ws3/bs0/s4/t4/w1/i1/a2/ld7
    unit size 10+
    equipment hand weapon and shield
    Options:
    - unit may have spears +3ppm
    - musician +6ppm
    - standard bearer +12ppm
    - champion +12ppm +1a
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Scaly Skin 6+, second rank with spears only have 1 Attack

Skink Skirmishers, 9ppm
    m6/ws2/bs3/s3/t2/w1/i4/a1/ld5
    unit size 10-20
    equipment hand weapon and javelins
    Options:
    - unit may have shields +1ppm
    - unit may exchange their javelins for blowpipes for +3ppm
    - champion for +5ppm +1bs
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Aquatic, skirmish, scouts. Skink blowpipes, javelins and hand weapons count as Poisoned attacks

0-1 Jungle Swarm, 55ppm
    m4/ws3/bs0/s2/t2/w5/i1/a5/ld10
    unit size 1-6
    Special Rules Unbreakable, Poisoned attacks

Special Units:
    0-1 Temple Guard, 17ppm
    m4/ws4/bs0/s4/t4/w1/i2/a2/ld7
    unit size 10+
    euipment hand weapon, halberd, ceremonial armor
    Options:
    - musician +8ppm
    - standard bearer +15ppm
    - standard bearer may carry magical banner worth up to 50pts
    - champion +15ppm +1a
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Scaly Skin 6+, Sacred Duty

Saurus Cavalry, 32ppm
    Cold One m7/ws3/bs0/s4/t4/w1/i2/1/d3
    unit size 5+
    euipment hand weapons, shield and spear
    Options:
    - musician +10ppm
    - standard bearer +20ppm
    - one unit may carry a magic banner worth up to 50pts
    - champion +20ppm +1a
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Scaly Skin 6+, fear, stupidity, Thick Skinned

Kroxigor, 65ppm
    m6/ws3/bs0/s5/t5/t4/w3/i1/a3/ld8
    unit size 3+
    equipment great weapon
    Options:
    - champion +20ppm +1a
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, cause Fear, aquatic, Scaly Skin 5+

Entrusted Saurus, 15ppm
    unit size 10+
    Options:
    - unit may have spears +2ppm
    - musician +6ppm
    - standard bearer +12ppm
    - champion +12ppm +1a
    - unit must be given a single Mark of the Gods, no two Entrusted Saurus units may have the same Mark of the Gods in an army
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Scaly Skin 6+, Order of Spawning, second rank with spears only ever have 1 Attack
    Mark of the Gods:
    Ø frenzy +55pts
    Ø +1ws +30pts
    Ø hatred +65pts
    Ø immune to psychology +40pts
    Ø fear +50pts
    Ø stubborn +75pts
    Ø +1 initiative +10pts
    Ø +1 attack +60pts

Terradons, 26ppm
    m2/ws2/bs3/s3/t3/w2/i4/a3/ld5
    unit size 3-10
    equipment Skink riders have hand weapons and javelins. Their attacks are included in the profile of the Terradon.
    Option:
    - champion +10ppm +1bs
    Special Rules Flying unit, Cold Blooded, Mounted, Swoop Attack, javelins and hand weapons count as poisoned attacks

Rare Units:
    Salamander, 70ppm
    m6/ws3/bs3/s4/t4/w3/i2/a3/ld5
    Skink m6/ws2/bs3/s3/t2/w1/i4/a1/ld5
    unit size 1 Salamander and 4 Skink Runners
    equipment Skink runners have a hand weapon
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Scaly Skin for Salamander 6+, Venom. May take 1-3 Salamanders as a single Rare choice

Chameleon Skinks, 16ppm
    m6/ws2/bs4/s3/t2/w1/i4/a1/ld6
    unit size 5-15
    equipment hand weapon and blowpipe
    Option:
    - champion +6ppm
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Aquatic, skirmish, Chameleon. Blowpipes and hand weapons count as poisoned attacks

Stegadon, 275ppm
    m6/ws2/bs0/s5/t6/w5/i2/a4/ld5
    unit size 1 Stegadon with 6 Skink crew. 1 Skink Hero or 1 Skink Priest may choose to be mounted on the Stegadon which will displace 2 Skink crew
    equipment hand weapons, javelins and shields. If the Stegadon is not ridden by a character then it will have a giant bow crewed by 2 Skinks
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Howdah. Skink hand weapons and javelins count as Poisoned Attacks. Skinks have a 3+ armour save while in the howdah. Stegadons cause Terror, are Stubborn, have Scaly Skin 4+, and are Large Targets

Southlands Core Units:
    Skink Warriors, 6ppm
    m4/ws2/bs3/s3/t2/w1/i4/a1/ld5
    unit size 10+
    equipment hand weapons and shields
    Options:
    - unit may be given spears for +2ppm or javelins for +3ppm
    - musician +4ppm
    - standard bearer +8ppm
    - champion +8ppm +1a
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Aquatic. Skink javelins, spears and hand weapons count as Poisoned attacks

0-1 Jungle Swarm, 55ppm
    m4/ws3/bs0/s2/t2/w5/i1/a5/ld10
    unit size 1-6
    Special Rules Unbreakable, Poisoned attacks

Skink Warriors with Kroxigor, Skinks 6ppm, Kroxigor 65ppm
    Unit Size 10+ Skinks, 1+ Kroxigor
    Equipment Skinks are armed with hand weapons and shields. Kroxigor are only ever armed with great weapons
    Options:
    - unit may be given spears for +2ppm or javelins for +3ppm
    - musician +4ppm
    - standard bearer +8ppm
    - champion +8ppm +1a
    - unit must have a minimum of 10 Skinks for every Kroxigor in unit
    - unit may not contain Kroxigor champions
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Aquatic. Impressionable. Skink javelins, spears and hand weapons count as Poisoned Attacks. Kroxigor is Cold Blooded, cause Fear, aquatic, Scaly Skin 5+. Kroxigor takes up the space of an equivalent number or rank and file Skink models as its base fills. Kroxigor must be deployed in the second rank and further behind, always striving to have at least 1 Skink to its front and all around its base when possible. If more than 1 Kroxigor is deployed in a unit, then all Kroxigor models must be touching bases with one another.

Special Units
    0-1 Temple Guard, 17ppm
    m4/ws4/bs0/s4/t4/w1/i2/a2/ld7
    unit size 10+
    euipment hand weapon, halberd, ceremonial armor
    Options:
    - musician +8ppm
    - standard bearer +15ppm
    - standard bearer may carry magical banner worth up to 50pts
    - champion +15ppm +1a
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Scaly Skin 6+, Sacred Duty

Skink Raptor Cavalry, 15ppm
    Skink m6/ws2/bs3/t2/w1/i4/a1/ld5
    Raptor m8/ws2/bs0/s3/t3/w1/i4/a1/ld5
    unit size 5+
    euipment hand weapons and spear
    Options:
    - shields +2ppm
    - musician +10ppm
    - standard bearer +20ppm
    - champion +20ppm +1a
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Thick Skinned 6+, Fast Cavalry

Kroxigor, 65ppm
    m6/ws3/bs0/s5/t5/t4/w3/i1/a3/ld8
    unit size 3+
    equipment great weapon
    Options:
    - champion +20ppm +1a
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, cause Fear, aquatic, Scaly Skin 5+

Entrusted Saurus, 15ppm
    unit size 10+
    Options:
    - unit may have spears +2ppm
    - musician +6ppm
    - standard bearer +12ppm
    - champion +12ppm +1a
    - unit must be given a single Mark of the Gods, no two Entrusted Saurus units may have the same Mark of the Gods in an army
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Scaly Skin 6+, second rank with spears only ever have 1 Attack
    Mark of the Gods:
    Ø frenzy +55pts
    Ø +1ws +30pts
    Ø hatred +65pts
    Ø immune to psychology +40pts
    Ø fear +50pts
    Ø stubborn +75pts
    Ø +1 initiative +10pts
    Ø +1 attack +60pts

Terradons, 26ppm
    m2/ws2/bs3/s3/t3/w2/i4/a3/ld5
    unit size 3-10
    equipment Skink riders have hand weapons and javelins. Their attacks are included in the profile of the Terradon.
    Option:
    - champion +10ppm +1bs
    Special Rules Flying unit, Cold Blooded, Mounted, Swoop Attack, javelins and hand weapons count as poisoned attacks

Rare Units:
    Salamander, 70ppm
    m6/ws3/bs3/s4/t4/w3/i2/a3/ld5
    unit size 1 Salamander and 4 Skink Runners
    equipment Skink runners have a hand weapon
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Aquatic, Scaly Skin for Salamander 6+, Venom. May take 1-3 Salamanders as a single Rare choice. Hand weapons count as Poisoned Attacks

0-1 The Devout, 11ppm
    m6/ws2/bs3/s3/t2/w1/i4/a1/ld6
    unit size 10+
    equipment 2 hand weapons
    Option:
    - champion +7ppm
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Aquatic, skirmish, Stubborn. Hatred. Hand weapons count as Poisoned Attacks

Stegadon, 275ppm
    m6/ws2/bs0/s5/t6/w5/i2/a4/ld5
    unit size 1 Stegadon with 6 Skink crew. 1 Skink Hero or 1 Skink Priest may choose to be mounted on the Stegadon which will displace 2 Skink crew
    equipment hand weapons, javelins and shields. If the Stegadon is not ridden by a character then it will have a giant bow crewed by 2 Skinks
    Special Rules Cold Blooded, Howdah. Skink hand weapons and javelins count as Poisoned Attacks. Skinks have a 3+ armour save while in the howdah. Stegadons cause Terror, are Stubborn, have Scaly Skin 4+, and are Large Targets

• das hört sich ja toll an.
    Wenn die Modelle noch gut aussehen, dann muss ich die leider anfangen, da ich die schon mochte. Eigentlich mein Lieblingsvolk (pssssst... bitte keinem sagen).

• Ich wei? ja nicht ob die Liste wirklich stimmt, aber so einiges wird ja vielleicht gleichbleiben.
    Was ich schon jetzt nicht mag sind aber die entrustet Saurusspeertr?ger (mit Hass) und dem 90 Punkte Banner. PFUI.

• Der Slann scheint ja im Profil mächtig abgespeckt zu haben.

Dafür hat er was Magie betrifft ein paar hübsche upgrades.

"Wir sind das zivilisierteste Volk der Welt. Wir kennen mehr exquisite Arten des Tötens als alle andern"

Lord Vraneth der Grausame, Herrscher von Har Ganeth

• Offizieller Beitrag

Passt auch so besser zum Hintergrund, da sie ja eigentlich mehr Defensiv gespielt werden sollten. Aber bei dem jetzigen Profil wird er in der Regel offensiv eingesetzt ^^

Und dann war da noch der junge Mann ....
    ... der unbedingt Schriftsteller werden wollte.
    Er wollte Emotionen wecken und die Leute zum weinen bringen.

Sein Traum wurde wahr, er verfasst heute die Fehlermeldungen bei Microsoft!

• :D die liste scheint allerdings von
    "Wissender" Seite als nett aber leider als
    nicht richtig bezeichnet wurden zu sein.

Zitat Mike Marshal vom WPS Board:

Sorry to rain on anyones parade but its a fake. It's pretty well done, but it isn't the Lizardmen army list.

So no ending of external playtesting over this one

Reading through it it is a extrapolation of the current WD list couple with some rumours that are posted elsewhere on Portent - unfortunately for the author several of those rumours are dog dung.

If anyone disbelieves me, then I stand on my track record of debunking these, and the lizzies will be out in 3 months so you'll all be able to see who was right

• Belgaraht

Du zerbombst sie mit Imperium doch eh. Warum regst du dich noch auf. Außerdem wer weiß wie die Einheiten dann endgültig im Armeebuch stehen.

"And they will rise from their graves to march upon the world of the living. Each an every mortal that falls will swell their numbers until only a world of darkness remains."

• Wer will hier echsen zerbomben!!!??? was fällt dir ein!! Die stehen unter Artenschutz, das darfst du net machen! Ausserdem triffts du eh nichts im dichten Dschungel von Lustria!

Abetr zum Thema:
    Ich glaube das die neuen Echsen wirklich sehr stark werden, vor allem dank den oft unterschätzen skinks!

"Während des dreihundertsten Zyklus' dieser Welt werden sich die zwei Monde vereinigen und den Gott der Nagetiere und seine Bruten heraufbeschwören, und diese werden Plagen und Verfall über das Land bringen, welches Lustria genannt wird."

• Offizieller Beitrag

Wenn du die Armeeliste hast dann poste sie doch mal...

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Kazadar
    Hm, ich kann sie dir per Mail schicken wenn du verspirchst artig zu sein :D . Me kann keine Armeeliste ins Netz stellen die erst in n paar Monaten rauskommt...

Dann lass mal rüberwachsen :D

Und dann war da noch der junge Mann ....
    ... der unbedingt Schriftsteller werden wollte.
    Er wollte Emotionen wecken und die Leute zum weinen bringen.

Sein Traum wurde wahr, er verfasst heute die Fehlermeldungen bei Microsoft!

• Ich würd auch eine nehmen...+ sehr artig sein. 8)

Der Pakt ist geschlossen. Meine Axt dürstet nach euerm Blut!!!

• Dto. für mich auch bitte! wann kommt die eigentlich raus???

:D Haschisch rauchen macht Harmlos!!

Gras ist gesund sagte jesus und zog an der pfeife!!

JAH BLESS!!! :D

• Kazadar: hmm, tipp: wenn du schon samples an irgendwelche leutz mailst, dann schrei das besser nich in nem forum rum, denn wenn das zufällig einer vom hq liest, kriegste glaube ich ziemlichen ärger... oder nimm einfach diesen eintrag aus deinem profil raus, damit machste dir leider eh kaum freunde...

• Gib mir auch bitte die Armeeliste (ich bin schließich hier der echsenmenschen freak :D)
    ich bin natürlich auch sehr artig :D

monkey-king@gmx.de

thx thx thx

"Während des dreihundertsten Zyklus' dieser Welt werden sich die zwei Monde vereinigen und den Gott der Nagetiere und seine Bruten heraufbeschwören, und diese werden Plagen und Verfall über das Land bringen, welches Lustria genannt wird."

• Hm, wieso, sind denn die GW Mitarbeiter so böse??
    Irgendwie hört man das immer... und keiner bringt irgend eine Begründung.